- Patients have the right to be dealt with in a professional and courteous manner by all practice staff and employees.
- Patients have the right to data protection and patient confidentiality.
- Patients are expected to use the services of the practice in a sensible and appropriate manner
- Patients are expected to notify the practice of changes in their personal details including changes of name or address
- Patients are expected to act responsibly and appropriately whilst on practice premises.
- The Practice operates a ‘Zero Tolerance’ policy regarding physical or verbal abuse against or towards any member of practice staff
Policies and Procedures