The Patient Access Online Service allows patients to:
- Book and cancel appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View parts of your Medical Record (i.e test results)
If you are already registered to use the online services you can click the button below to log in:
First time users must register to use this service.
For repeat prescriptions please allow 48 hours from request to collection at the Practice.
How to Register
Registration is easy and only needs to be done once – it requires the following steps:
You will first need to download and complete a registration form then hand the green slip into reception along with any of the following ID (a copy of the form can also be collected from reception):
- Photo driving license
- Student photo ID
- Disabled Blue Badge
- Older person’s travel card
Once your ID has been verified and your form processed, you will be issued a letter which contains your Registration PIN numbers and your access details. These can be collected from the Practice reception between 9:00am – 6:30pm daily.
When you have your registration details you then need to register on the Patient Access website.
Select ‘Yes’ on the first registration screen you will be prompted to enter your Pin, Practice Number, Access ID and NHS number in the boxes given from your document.
You will then be asked to enter your personal details including your password (set by you) which must be at least seven characters and must include at least 1 letter and 1 number.
When you have completed your registration please return to the Patient Access screen to enter online services from the ‘sign in’ box.
- Please ensure whenever you are using the online systems to always use the sign out option at the top of the screen to securely log out as you would internet banking and do not just close the screen with the X option.
- The information you need to complete the registration screens is shown in your registration letter. Look after this letter carefully until you register, and consider destroying it afterwards. If you lose the letter or if it is stolen before you have entered your password and security details, contact the practice straight away, by telephone or in person.
- Remember to enter the information exactly as it appears on the letter, or your registration will not be accepted. When you log on after registering you must also enter all details in exactly the same format but this time using your password.