Family Planning clinic appointments are available at the surgery on various days and times. These appointments can be booked online or call 01344 428 742.
Our family planning clinics offer free, confidential advice and information about contraception and sexual health.
We provide a range of services including:
- Confidential advice about contraception
- The combined oral contraceptive pill
- The Progestogen-only pill
- Progestogen injections
- Free emergency contraception
- Confidential advice about STIs
- Cervical screening
- Unplanned pregnancy advice
- Pre-conception advice and fertility awareness information
- Checking of coils (intrauterine devices, or IUDs)
Please note: Sexual Health Garden Clinic Service is moving to a booked-appointment system
From September 2019, in order to reduce the waiting times for patients, the Sexual Health Garden Clinic Service will be providing the vast majority of their service via an appointment-only system, booked online. For information on local pathways and services and how to book an appointment please go to https://safesexberkshire.nhs.uk