There are a number of services that can be self-referred for in the Bracknell area. See the links below for more information.
- Talking Therapies – a friendly and approachable service that helps people aged 17+ in Berkshire with problems such as anxiety, depression, stress and phobias.
- Thamesway Physio – a private service in Berkshire offering treatments such as acupuncture, massage and hydrotherapy.
Drugs & Alcohol
- New Hope – Provides services for young people and adults from the Bracknell Forest Drug and Alcohol Action Team (DAAT)
- Garden Clinic – Provides free, confidential, non judgemental and integrated Sexual Health services in Bracknell and surrounding areas.
- Bracknell Forest Council – Join the stop smoking support programme for information, advice, support and motivation. Both face to face and online support groups using the Facebook social media platform are available so that you get the stop smoking support you need in a way that suits you.